Lauriston Saggar Chose VESK Hosted Virtual Desktops to satisfy the following requirements:
- To make data secure.
- To remove the need to constantly update their IT infrastructure.
- To be more cost effective and allow them to budget their monthly IT expenditure.
- To provide the flexibility to work anywhere, anytime and on any device.
Thomson Snell & Passmore
Thomson Snell & Passmore (TS&P), a leading UK mid tier Law Firm moved to the Cloud to satisfy the following requirements:
- To cater for growth with centrally managed IT across multiple locations.
- To allow staff to access to their desktop, data and applications from remote locations outside of the office.
- To provide a Disaster Recovery capability that conforms to SRA requirements.
- To allow TS&P’s to shift focus from day to day support issues, towards expanding the companies horizons through application aggregation, development and collaboration.